Thursday, February 19, 2009

Platinum Riders MC 7th Anniversary Party Recap



Ok so I have been on hiatus for a minute as far as writing the blogs. Things happen. But that don't mean that I haven't been out on the scene. Since I have been asked by the Midlands Bikers Association to help with Dino (Crossroads MC) in starting a MBA newsletter, I guess I better get to writing.

So today I am writing about Platinum Riders MC 7th Anniversary Party that was held last Saturday in Aiken, SC.

All I am saying is, you should have been there.

Over 70 clubs attended this year's event, ranging from South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. Every year this party appears to get bigger and the venue appears to get smaller.

EVERYBODY KNOWS BIG SEXY!!! Really that is no lie. If you are in a mc or sc, especially in South Carolina and you don't know Agnes "Big Sexy" Andrews, then I think there is a problem. This lady does some serious networking, whether it's attending a party, bike nights, organizing rides for the Last Ride Committee, or participating in any community service event. Big Sexy is always around to represent if she is not working. She also made those deviled eggs that everybody was going crazy over. At the end of the night, she had an entire tray that was full of eggs. Tell me why I saw folks racing over to get the deviled eggs??? Okay...

Trophies were awarded, and no I don't know exactly who got them cause it got kinda chaotic during that period. Not in the sense of anybody breaking out into a fight or nothing but it was so loud that you could not hear the announcers. Yet I do know that Aftermath MC (Jacksonville, FL) took one back. I was too busy taking the pics and having myself a good time. I will try to do better at listening next time.
In all it was a really great party. The ladies of Platinum Riders are now planning for their annual pajama party, which will be held in October. More details will be coming soon on that event. You will also want to add Big Sexy's Birthday Party on April 10, 2009 at The Nightlife on Deans Bridge Road in Augusta, GA. She will be turning 50 and living her life like it's golden!!! $5 is the admission price, free food, and cash bar.

Need to check out more pics from Platinum Riders 7th Anniversary Party? Check them out here:

http://www.myspace.com/midlandsbikerassociation

1 comment:

Pinoy Tambayan said...

Deym.. Sure hell of a nice party.. I hope our club also reach 7 years or more..

Congrats and regards from the Philippines.

XL3 Riders Club