Saturday, October 18, 2008

Da Mac: The Poet Phenom on 2 Wheels



If you would have ever told me that Da Mac wrote poetry, I would have said "You are lying. Seriously."




Well, being that I had been up half the night on Myspace, I decided to actually browse some profiles instead of just dropping off the usual comments.




Being that Mac is a friend on Myspace, as well as on the motorcycle scene, I decided to read one of his blogs. He had a few that he had written back in March of 2008 (which I didn't know until I opened it). Never mind that he had about 5 blogs written, with titles displayed on his page. The one that stands out is "Naked".




Hold the hell up...WHAT???




So you know I had to open that one FIRST! Any female who saw that would have been like, "Lemme read that!" The poem is very deep. All of his writings are deep and on point.




He is the first male rider I know who can actually write something that is so deep and meaningful.


I don't know if there are any poetry slams in the area, but Mac needs to be a headliner..or at least a special guest.


Want to be the judge? Check out his writings on his Myspace Page:



Da Mac is the Vice President of C.I.A (Cycles In Action) Georgia Chapter, Augusta, GA

Visit C.I.A's website at http://www.cyclesinaction-ga.com/



No comments: