Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First Fridays by Cherlyn Michaels






Ever since I added Cherlyn Michaels as a friend on Myspace, I said I was going to read one of her books.


I've added her as a friend way back. However it was recently I was able to check out her book, "First Fridays". I read this book in one day cause it was so good.


The main character, Naja, is set on trying to start her own business. She decides to attend a first Fridays session after her close friend had been begging her to come out for a minute. She soon meets Russ, busy savvy looking person who pulls Naja in a deep spell. Naja's notions of not mixing business with pleasure is suddenly challenged. I can't tell all the details cause it would defeat the purpose of reading it. I can tell you, it's a book that is worth buying for your book collection.
Way to go Ms. Michaels!!! I give it two thumbs up!!!
Cherlyn Michaels is a member of the #1 Stunnas Motorsports and a writer for Urban Burnout, a online magazine catered to the motorcycle community.

No comments: